Latest update from Sierra Leone
- Building bridges for learning opportunities for children.
- Outreach programs with children to build and reinforce children’s confidence and social development.
- Enhancing education for children with support from external and internal volunteers.
- Positioning the organisation through networking and collaboration with partner organisation and private individuals.
- 19 girls and 11 boys have been admitted at the ICC since January 2019.
- 17 girls and 10 boys have been reunited with their families.
- 99% of enrolled children were promoted to new classes this academic year.
Tea Party 2019
Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge
Help these children today
The St George Foundation does not receive funds from national campaigns or the UK Government to support its vital work transforming children's lives.
To support each child costs the charity £5/day, which includes the provision of food, shelter, medical care and enrolment at a local school. However, to continue our work we need your help.
97% of your donation is spent on the actual project: achieved by very low UK overheads and no paid staff in the UK